LaTrelle’s opened the first Buffalo Wild Wings in an airport in 2009 at Houston's William P. Hobby Airport. The restaurant is now one of the most popular attractions for travelers and employees to grab a bite and a brew while they watch the game. Always a leader in innovation, Latrelle’s is credited with introducing the first breakfast program for Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Boasts more than 1,100 restaurants throughout the world
- Is the largest seller of draft beer in the U.S. and features at least 20 draft options per location
- Offers 21 different types of sauces and seasonings
- Sells approximately 2 billion wings each year
- Sells over 11 million wings every Super Bowl Sunday