In keeping with LaTrelle’s reputation for introducing people to the best of a city’s culture, the restaurateurs opened local pizza great, Pink’s Pizza at Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH). Pink’s offers travelers a mouthwatering selection of gourmet pizzas, artisanal sandwiches, rich pastas, fresh salads, and decadent desserts. In addition to being a foodie haven, the IAH location is known for it’s well-stocked bar which offers locally crafted beers, as well as imports and specialty cocktails. Pinks is beloved by locals and visitors alike for its homemade sauces and unique combinations of fresh ingredients.
- Voted Houston’s Best Pizzeria by the Houston Press
- Gourmet toppings include Gorgonzola cheese, prosciutto, eggplant, artichokes, and more
- All pizza’s are made from scratch using only fresh, premium ingredients
- Pizzas are tossed by hand to ensure a perfect thin, regular or deep dish crust
- The restaurant accommodates vegans and those with food allergies, like lactose intolerance