LaTrelle’s opened its first free-standing Wendy’s in 1991, and the first ever Wendy’s in an airport at Houston's George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in 1993. Over the years, Wendy’s has continued to recognize the accomplishments of LaTrelle’s with numerous accolades, including highest sales volume, highest volume per square foot and the coveted “Sparkle” Certification for cleanliness.
- Boasts more than 6,500 restaurants located in 29 countries throughout the world
- Founded in 1969 by Dave Thomas with the motto: Quality Is Our Recipe
- Participates in the National Restaurant Association’s KidsLiveWell™ program which helps parents and kids choose healthy menu options when dining out
- Offers many gluten-free and other allergy-sensitive options
- Serves over 300-million Frostys® each year