Michael Jordan once said that “work ethic eliminates fear,” and that’s a principle that I live and work by. I think as long as you are investing your time in ensuring your work is of the highest quality, that spirit is contagious, and it challenges those around you to work harder, go further, and do more to become the best they can be. And when you know you’re doing your best, you gain confidence in your ability to surpass goals. I call it the domino effect for success.
Cameron James is Director of Quality Control at LaTrelle’s, and an experienced team builder with an eye for details. Known for his strong work ethic and passion for perfection, he enjoys leading the members of each LaTrelle’s restaurant in developing and maintaining quality and safety standards that go above and beyond customer expectations. A true people person, with a knack for seeing each employee’s unique gifts and talents, Cameron helps pave the way for future growth by training and empowering management and employees to set and achieve goals. Highly-motivated and energetic, Cameron brings more than ten years of restaurant operation insights, as well as LaTrelle’s trademark can-do spirit, to all LaTrelle’s restaurants.
- B.S. in Kinesiology from Stephen F. Austin (SFA) State University, Nacogdoches, TX
- Member of the SFA Men's Basketball Team 2006-2009
- Chosen to Participate in the Texas Restaurant Association Leadership Program
- Serves on the Alumni Advisory Board for Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity
- Member of the Greater Houston Restaurant Association