LaTrelle’s is a real American success story and it has been my pleasure to be a part of the company as it has evolved from a single bakery into one of the top restaurant operation businesses in the United States. While there have been many chapters added to our story, including explosive growth and dynamic partnerships, our message has remained the same; we succeed through delivering superior products and services.
Cindy first joined LaTrelle’s in 1985, during the company’s expansion at the William P. Hobby Airport. Taking note of her inquisitive nature and talent as a journalist, W. A. James, Sr. made her the Director of Marketing for LaTrelle’s. For more than 25 years, Cindy has guided LaTrelle’s in developing a unique image and voice. Cindy is in charge of marketing the LaTrelle’s brand and story, both within and outside the company.
- Earned a BA in Journalism from Stephen F. Austin State University
- Served as President of the Houston Chapter of the Stephen F. Austin State University Alumni Association
- Served on the Wendy’s Houston Co-op Marketing Subcommittee
- Elected Treasurer of the AAU basketball team, the Houston Hoops
- Served as Marketing and Public Relations Chairperson for the Houston Restaurant Association
- Active member of the Texas Restaurant Association
- Active member of the National Restaurant Association