I am excited to share in the future growth, expansion and development of LaTrelle’s. I work with a wonderful group of people who love what they do and it shows.
Madden joined LaTrelle's in 2010 and has become an invaluable addition to the leadership team. Known for her friendly demeanor and easygoing nature, Madden brings more than eleven years of progressive restaurant accounting experience to LaTrelle's. The James maintain that their ability to successfully plan for the future of LaTrelle's is due to Madden's amazing attention to details. She is responsible for the generation of all profit and loss statements, tax returns, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Earned a BA in Business Administration and Accounting from Winthrop University in Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Awarded a Full College Scholarship to Play Women's Division I Volleyball at Winthrop University
- Beta Alpha Psi National Honors Organization Member
- Active Member of Greater Houston Restaurant Association
- Active Member of National Restaurant Association
- Served on Airport Minority Advisory Council