I love what I do; and I find real satisfaction in being able to help others discover careers that make the most of their talents. LaTrelle’s company culture is unlike any other. Here, you are a part of a family that cares about your success; and invites you to play an important role in their ongoing success.
Highly organized and incredibly thorough, Phyllis’ remarkable ability to match people’s talents and personalities with the opportunities LaTrelle’s offers, makes her an invaluable asset to the company’s close-knit family culture. A gifted communicator, who enjoys learning about others, she manages all recruiting, interviewing and hiring for LaTrelle’s, and oversees all benefit programs. Phyllis’ reputation for being fair and objective enables her to develop company-wide policies and procedures that result in positive work environments and great employee relations.
- B.S. in Human Resource Management, Indiana University Northwest, Gary, IN
- M.B.A. in Business Administration, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Development Dimensions International Learning Systems Facilitator
- Development Dimensions International Targeted Selection Administrator
- OSHA Compliance
- Employee Performance Evaluations
- Wage and Hour Law Compliance
- HR and The Law
- Trainer’s Creativity Day Camp
- Life Balance and Stress Reduction
- The Essentials of Human Resources