Every brand has a unique personality and voice and it’s my job to ensure that we deliver a consistent experience that exceeds the expectations of our partners, as well as our customers. I like to think that because we value great food, served well, we make it possible for millions of travelers across the nation to enjoy the journey.
Terry joined LaTrelle’s in 1993, and is responsible for directing operations for all of LaTrelle’s airport locations, from Houston to Seattle-Tacoma. A tireless road-warrior who thrives in fast-paced environments, Terry’s high-standards of operations for all the LaTrelle’s franchises he manages has resulted in numerous sales awards. As the person responsible for ensuring the integrity of each brand, he oversees compliance with airport security, and partners with each brand to provide the best experience to the traveling public.
- Holds a Dual Degree in Business Management & Business Administration from the University of Phoenix
- Served in the United States Marine Corps
- Won the Wendy’s International Directors Awards
- Earned Sparkle Certification from Wendy’s International
- Served for many years as a Cub Master and Scout Master for the Boy Scouts of America